Catriona Gray returns to PH for Bb. Pilipinas 2019

Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray arrived in Manila on Sunday, just a few days before the Binibining Pilipinas 2019 coronation night at the Araneta Coliseum on June 9.





“Home,” she said in an Instagram post on Monday, showing a photo of her view from an airplane window.

View this post on Instagram

Home 🤗🇵🇭🛩

A post shared by Catriona Gray (@catriona_gray) on



Fan accounts have also been sharing videos of Gray’s return to the Philippines, such as the clip below:



Staying true to tradition, Gray will pass on her Miss Universe Philippines crown to her successor during the Bb. Pilipinas 2019 coronation night.

In a previous video that has been re-uploaded on fan sites, the beauty queen said she is excited to return to the country she calls home.



I’m going to the Philippines! I’m so excited because I’m going to attend different charity events while shooting some exciting stuff and, of course, attending Binibining Pilipinas, which means that I will be emotional because I will pass on my Miss Philippines title to the next Filipino who will represent us internationally,” she said.

“I can’t wait to see all of you!” she added.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post